1. Capitalized terms, not defined elsewhere in this Agreement, shall mean as follows:
(a) "App" Medshorts means the mobile platform downloadable from Google Play/App Store and owned by us, including any updates thereof.
(b) "AppStore" means the service provided by Apple Inc. and/or its affiliates, a third party, through which you may use in order to download the App.
(c) "AppStore Terms and Conditions" means terms and conditions that apply to the use of AppStore platform and as available at https://www.apple.com/legal/internet-services/itunes/us/terms.html
(d) "Google Play" means the service provided by Google Limited, a third party, and/or it’s affiliates, through which You may use in order to download the App.
(e) "Google Play Terms of Service" means terms of service that apply to the use of Google Play and available at https://play.google.com/about/play-terms/index.html
(f) "User" or "You" or "Your" refers to a natural person who has accepted this Agreement in order to download and use the App.
2. Any reference to the singular includes a reference to the plural and vice versa, and any reference to one gender includes a reference to other gender(s), unless explicitly provided for.
3. Headings and captions are used for convenience only and not for interpretation of the Agreement.
4. Any reference to a natural person shall, include his/her heirs, executors and permitted assignees and any reference to a juristic person shall, include its affiliates, successors and permitted assignees, unless repugnant to the context.
1. You approve of and accept this Agreement by:(
a) Downloading and/or installing the App on Your device; or